As a member of the Morris Area Energy Aggregation Program, the Borough of Mount Arlington is pleased to announce that the Co-Op has exceeded $1 Million in savings for the residents collectively. To date, the following municipalities have joined the savings program with the Borough: Wharton Borough, Lincoln Park Borough, Bay Head, Long Hill Township, Mendham Borough, Riverdale Borough, Florham Park Borough, Mine Hill Township, Union Beach and Rockaway Borough.
The key benefit to the Energy Aggregation Program is that the program offers residents a reduced rate versus JCP&L’s current price to compare on the supply portion of your electric bill.
Other benefits of joining include:
- Participating residents will still receive one bill per month from their Utility (JCP&L).
- The rate offered is a flat rate that will be the same from month to month.
- Budget billing will be offered to any current budget bill plan customer.
- There are no fees to be a part of the program.
- You will continue to call JCP&L for service-related questions and outages.
Please note: No one will be calling or knocking on your door regarding this program. All information regarding this program is mailed through the US Postal Service. Please be wary of anyone trying to get your information otherwise. In addition, all current services such as delivery, meter readings, billing, payments, emergency services etc., are serviced through JCP&L, just as they are today.
This program has recently been extended beginning in March 2019 for a term of 19 months, at a rate of $0.0886/kWh.
Should residents, not currently enrolled in the program wish to join and take advantage of the rate reduction, please call 866-688-5197 or visit www.NJaggregation.us/MAEC