Borough of Mount Arlington
The Mount Arlington Dial-A-Ride service provides transportation to residents of the Borough of Mount Arlington who are fifty-five (55) years of age or older or eighteen (18) years of age or older and physically disabled or handicapped. It is also offered to persons who are unable to drive due to a temporary disability; transportation will be available for a period of six (6) weeks if a seat is available in the vehicle.
The Dial-A-Ride program operates Monday through Friday between 8:00 am to 2:30 pm except on holidays. All reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. Reservations can be made by calling the Dial-A-Ride office at 201-841-5714 which is open Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. If calling during non-working hours, please leave a message and someone will return your call on the next work day.
Other Transportation Services:
- Morris Area Paratransit System (MAPS): 800-564-4656
- Seniors 55 years of age or older
- 18 years of age or older if disabled
- Veterans – Must be ambulatory for transportation to medical appointments & VA Hospitals
- LogistiCare: 866-527-9934
- Rides to medical appointments are for people who are on Medicaid / NJ Family Care and have no other way to get a ride.
- All rides must be for a medical purpose.
- You must ask for a ride at least 2 business days before you need it.