How to Pay Online
The Borough of Mount Arlington now offers the option to view and pay your property tax and utility bills online.
Features and benefits of paying via ACH, credit or debit card:
- It’s convenient-residents can make a payment by ACH, credit or debit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- It’s safe and secure-standard, commercial card networks are used. The Borough of Mount Arlington does not receive or store account or card numbers.
- There is a fee charged by service providers. Fees are based on the type and amount of the payment (see table below).
- Payment information will not be disclosed for any reason other than processing the transaction authorized by the taxpayer.
- A confirmation number is provided at the end of the transaction.
Fee table: there are fees associated with paying your bill online.
- If you pay by ach or e-check, there is a $1.05 convenience fee.
- If you pay by visa debit card, there is a $3.95 convenience fee (available for tax payments only).
- The fee for all other debit and credit card payments will be approximately 2.95% of your total bill.